- Tour Plan
- Information / Highlights
- Similar Tours
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
Agadir - Taroudant - Ouarzazate And The Kasbahs
Breakfast and departure for Ouarzazate, gate of the Great South, via Taroudant. Visit the city, one of the oldest in Morocco, which has preserved the character of its past. You will admire in the souk the neat work of the craftsmen. Continue to Ouarzazate and arrive for lunch. Visit of the city located at the confluence of the valleys of Draa and Dades and departure for the visit of the kasbah of Taourirt, then photo stop at that of Tiffoultout. Dinner and overnight.
Ouarzazate - Tinghir - Erfoud - Merzouga
Departure morning after breakfast for Toudra, we will stop to visit the kasbah amridil at the palm grove of Skoura then, we will continue to the valley of the roses and the Dades valley, we will reach toudra where we will stop for lunch and take a walk in the palm grove of the Toudra valley. Before taking the road to Erfoud via Tinejdad and several Berber villages, stop the Erfoud marble fossils. After the continuation of our trip to the impressive dunes of Erg Chebbi in Merzouga. You will leave the vehicle (4x4) to join the (8x8) to continue your camel excursion to watch the sunset in the dunes. You will spend the night under the tents of the nomads of the Sahara to enjoy the silence of the desert with a starry sky. Dinner and overnight at the bivouac.
Merzouga - Alnif - Zagora
Wake up early to admire the sunrise over the dunes. Return to the hostel by camel for breakfast and shower. We leave the dunes of Merzouga for the palm of Tafilalet through the villages; Rissani, Alnif, Tazarine and N'kob. Let's continue our trip to Zagora crossing the Draa Valley. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Zagora - Agdz - Ouarzazate
In the morning, continue our journey to Tansikhte and the Draa Valley. After our journey, discover the small villages and magnificent kasbahs of the large palm grove of Agdz. Continue towards Ouarzazate crossing the mountain of the Anti Atlas through the Tizi n Tinififft pass (1660m).
Ouarzazate - Ait benhadou - Marrakech
Departure in the morning for AIT BENHADOU to visit one of the magnificent kasbahs of MOROCCO (World Heritage of UNESCO). Follow the Onila Valley to the Kasbah Telouet. In the afternoon, continuation to Marrakech by the Tizi N'Tichka pass (2260m), passage for several Berber villages until the arrival in Marrakech. Night at the hotel.
Marrakech Guided city tour
Day dedicated to the visit of the red city accompanied by a guide of the city of Marrakech; the visit includes: the Bahia Palace, the Saadian tombs, the Koutoubia, the largest mosque in the city; the famous Djama el Fna square, the incredible Majorelle gardens and the colorful souks where artisans revisit their heritage. Night at the hotel.
Marrakech - Essaouira
In the morning, visit the exterior of Marrakech: the garden of Menara, with its beautiful olive grove, in the center of which are a pond and its pavilion, the tower of the Remparts, real belt of the city of pink mud and its vast palm grove. After lunch, departure for Essaouira, attractive port city, the former Mogador of the Portuguese. Discover the city with its old fishing port and quality craftsmanship. Dinner and night.
Essaouira - Agadir
After breakfast, departure to Agadir by the coastal road. End of our services.
NB: We suggest:
- Standard Tours: including Official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected 3 stars hotels and Riads, Standard desert camp at the desert
- Luxury Tours: including official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected Luxury hotel and Riads, luxury desert camp.
Good to know
- Bottled water during the tour
- Camel ride (one camel each)
- Half-Board accommodations in selected hotels and Riads
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Official art historian guide
- Overnight in desert camp dinner included
- Private car minivan or 4WD with fuel included
- Professional driver
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Explore the sahara desert and the berber villages
- Discover the Unesco world heritage Kasbah’s architecture style
- Visit of the city of Essaouira old Mogador: old harbor, skella, jewish town, Medina and souks.
- Go through the palm groves and green oases
- Cross the valley and enjoy the beauty of palm groves
- Visit of the canyons of dades and todra gorges
- Ride camels and enjoy a romantic dinner under the stars in desert camp
- Meet local people and discover the lifestyle of the nomads