- Tour Plan
- Information / Highlights
- Similar Tours
- The Itinerary of full day Activity to Marrakech Desert
During this two-hour adventure, you will also be driven to nearby villages and will have the opportunity to share the traditional daily life of the locals.
On the way, take a break and enjoy this moment of relaxation to savor a delicious Moroccan tea and admire the view offered by this enchanting setting.
Along the way, discover traditional Berber villages and typical houses in the area, and meet locals to learn more about their 200-year-old customs. Take a break to enjoy a cup of tea and enjoy the calm and serenity of your environment before returning to your quad to continue your walk in the desert. Your getaway will end when you return to camp, then relax on your return to Marrakech.
Good to know
- Bottled water
- Camel ride
- Professional driver/ Guide
- Helmet and goggles
- Mint flavored tea with pancakes
- Pick up and return to your hotel or riad
- Professional Quad guide
- Traditional clothing (Gandora and Saharan scarf)
- Quad Bike
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Tips and gratuities
- Meet the locals people living around Marrakech
- Cross the dry rivers and valleys and the beautiful desert landscapes
- Take a break to enjoy a traditional Moroccan tea and pancakes
- Discover traditional Berber villages
- Enjoy an hour stroll through the palm groves.
- Cross the neighboring villages and enjoy a glimpse of local life.