- Tour Plan
- Information / Highlights
- Similar Tours
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
Arrival Casablanca Airport
Pick-up from airport and transfer to your hotel.
Casablanca – Rabat - Tangier
After breakfast, departure for Rabat, the capital of Morocco: visit the Mohammed V mausoleum, the Hassan tower and the Kasbah of Oudaya, then continue to Tangier, visit the old Kasbah and overnight at the hotel or guest house.
Tangier - Chefchaouen
After breakfast, we will continue to explore Tangier, we will visit Cape Spartel and the Heraclean caves before heading to Chefchaouen "the blue city", Chefchaouen is a popular tourist destination, is a picturesque place to go hiking and relax. It offers many native handicrafts that are not available elsewhere in Morocco. Start your visit with the kasbah, you can visit the ethnographic museum containing ancient weapons, musical instruments and photographs of the old city. Then visit the paved main square, Uta el Hamam Square, then spend the night in the blue city.
Chefchaouen - Volubilis - Meknes
After breakfast, departure for the Roman city of Volubilis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, guided tour, then drive to Meknes, overnight at the hotel or charming riad.
Meknes city tour - Fez
After breakfast, visit historic Meknes, imperial city of King Moulay Ismail, a World Heritage Site by Unesco: the attic, the stable for 12 000 horses and the Bab El Mansour door, the most popular door of the Morocco. Departure for Fez, arrival and panoramic tour to discover Fez otherwise. Night at the hotel or charming riad.
Fez guided city tour to explore Fes Medina
Breakfast, full day devoted to the guided tour of Fez: during the visit of the city, you will visit the medieval medina listed as World Heritage by UNESCO, the madrasah Bouanania built in the early fourteenth century, the Karaouine mosque ( former center of Islamic education) and the first university in the world) and the Nejjarine fountain. Continuing your visit, you will see the blue door, the medieval tannery, the royal palace, then the souks. Night in Fez.
Fez - Casablanca
After breakfast, departure for Casablanca, arrival and checking in your hotel, time at your disposal.
NB: We suggest:
- Standard Tours: including Official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected 3 stars hotels and Riads, Standard desert camp at the desert
- Luxury Tours: including official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected Luxury hotel and Riads, luxury desert camp.
Good to know
- Bottled water during the tour
- Half-Board accommodations in selected hotels and Riads
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Official art historian guide
- Private car minivan or 4WD with fuel included
- Professional driver
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Visit and discover the imperial cities of morocco: Rabat, Meknes and Fes
- Explore the pearl of the north the blue city of Chefchaouen
- Discover the beautiful architecture of the old palaces and Kasbahs
- Explore the imperials cities and the old medina including souks and old schools
- Explore the city of tangier: Kasbah, cap spartel, Hercules caves
- Discover the Moroccan traditions and culture an meet local berbers