- Tour Plan
- Information / Highlights
- Similar Tours
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
We will welcme you at the airport of Casablanca and drive to your hotel.
Casablanca - Rabat - Meknes (250 km highway)
Visit the Hassan 2 mosque in Casablanca and drive to the city of Meknes. You will visit the magic mosque of Hassan II, then continue your route to Rabat, the administrative capital of the kingdom. Visit the Hassan tower, the Mohammed V mausoleum and the Oudayas kasbah (the old Moriscos medina) and have lunch. Pursuit and arrival to Meknes to visit its famous doors of Bab el Mansour, the mausoleum with the stables of Moulay Ismail and the basin of Sahrij Swani. Night at the hotel Riad.
Meknes - Volubilis - Fez (90 km)
After your breakfast, departure for Fès via the one-hour visit to the Roman city of Volubilis Anciènne, then drive to Fès and lunch break. In the afternoon, external visit of Fez by the royal palace, the impressive panoramic view of the medina and the district of the local pottery. Dinner and overnight in a Riad hotel.
Fes - Ifran – Ziz Valley - Erfoud - Merzouga
We will drive from Fez through the middle and high Atlas Mountains. Our first stop will be in the cedar forest of the Azrou villages where we will meet the Barbary monkeys of the atlas, then we will continue through the green mountains to reach the city of Midelte where will stop for lunch, Midelte known for the best quality of apples in Morocco. After lunch, our journey continues to the desert admiring the change of landscapes and landscapes. We will stop in the gorge Ziz for some beautiful pictures and then continue to the magnificent panoramic view of the largest palm grove of Ziz where we will also stop. for memorable photos. Continue to reach the villages of Erfoud in Merzouga where you will spend the night in a hotel at the foot of the Erg Chebbi sand dunes.
Merzouga - Erg Chebbi Tour (120 km track)
After breakfast, we will begin to tour the dunes. We enter the desert plateaus such as salt lakes, black desert, temporary rivers, etc. via the Paris-Dakar tracks and the meeting of Berber nomads, then visit the old mines of Mifis, oases and villages and Khamlia the village of the black people (Gnawas of Sudan). After lunch, return to the hotel to go with the camels to attend the sunset and the sunrise in the desert, enjoying a peaceful night under nomad tents and shooting stars ...!
Merzouga - Tinghir - Boumalne Dades (320 km)
After your return from camp with camels, breakfast and shower. We are going towards Boumalne Dades via Erfoud and Tinghir. We pass over the small towns and oases of Jorf with its old irrigation systems (foggaras), Touroug and Tinejdad. Arrival in the Todra Gorge and lunch break. After a short visit is impressive on foot, then take the path to the valley and the Dades Gorge. Dinner and overnight at the Kasbah Hotel.
Boumalne Dades - Ouarzazate - Ait Ben Haddou - Marrakech (340 km)
In the morning, we leave the charm of the Dades gorges for Marrakech on the road of a thousand kasbahs. We will cross the valley of roses Kalaat M'gouna, then we will make a photo stop in the Kasbah of Taourirte (old Ouarzazate) and in front of the center of the studio and we will stop in the famous Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou. After we go to Marrakech by the High Atlas by the Tichka Pass (2260m). You will have the opportunity to walk in the medina through its souks and the famous mythical place Jemaa el Fna (Marrakech by night). Night in a hotel Riad.
Exploring Marrakech: guide tour of the red city Marrakech
The city tour of Marrakech includes: stop in front of the Koutoubia, representative building of the art of the Almohades, visit the Museum of Marrakech (ceramics, pottery, jewelry), Bahia Palace, masterpiece of Moroccan architecture with its gardens and patios, Saadian tombs where you will be impressed by the beauty of the decoration and crossing the Djemaa El Fna, a tourist attraction. Visit the surroundings of the city: the garden of Menara planted with olive trees, the walls of the towers, the medersa Ben Youssef, jewel of the Arab-Andalusian architecture and the Majorelle garden (botanical garden of the French painter Jacques Majorelle).
Marrakech - Casablanca (250 km highway)
After your breakfast in the morning, transfer directly to the airport (depending on your flight). end of our services.
NB: We suggest:
- Standard Tours: including Official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected 3 stars hotels and Riads, Standard desert camp at the desert
- Luxury Tours: including official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected Luxury hotel and Riads, luxury desert camp.
Good to know
- Bottled water during the tour
- Camel Trek in Merzouga (one camel each)
- Half-Board accommodations in selected hotels and Riads
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Official art historian guide during the tour
- Overnight in desert camp dinner included
- Private car minivan or 4WD with fuel included
- Professional driver
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Visit the biggest Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca
- Explore Fez, the country’s cultural capital, stopping at souks, tanneries, madrasas, and mosques.
- Experience Morocco’s four imperial cities on this 9 days tour
- Stroll the streets of Casablanca, admire the beautiful historical monuments of Fez, Meknes and Rabat
- Tour the ancient walled medina of Meknes and the beautiful gates
- Visit and explore the world heritage unesco Kasbahs
- Stroll the labyrinth souks of Marrakech with your guide
- See the Roman ruins at Volubilis.
- Admire the lush gardens of Marrakech and check out the snake charmers in Jemma el Fnaa Square.
- Ride camels in the desert in an unforgettable experience
- Sleep and enjoy an exceptional overnight in desert camp