- Tour Plan
- Information / Highlights
- Similar Tours
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
Agadir - Taliouine - Agdez - Zagora
Departure from Agadir in the morning and head southeast. Passing through Taliouine; where we will stop to visit a cooperative of Safran, then continue to Agdez, where we will stop for lunch. After lunch, we will continue to Tamnougalte in the oldest Kasbah of the southeast. Then continue towards Zagora through the largest palm grove of the Draa Valley for 151 km. Night in a hotel or a charming riad in Zagora.
Zagora - M'hamid - Erg Chegaga
After your breakfast, departure for the visit of the Koranic library, then continue to M'hamid where we will have lunch. After lunch, departure for the sand dunes. (Chégaga) The highest dune in Morocco (300 m long and more than 40 km), we will witness the sunset on the brown dunes and enjoy a traditional dinner animated with Saharan songs, a dinner and dinner. a night under the traditional nomadic tent.
Erg Chigaga - Taznakht - Taroudant - Agadir
After a breakfast in full desert, departure towards Foum Zguid by the old track of Paris-Dakar and the dry lake of Iriqui; stop for lunch at Taznakht and continue to Agadir. Arrival late afternoon.
NB: We suggest:
- Standard Tours: including Official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected 3 stars hotels and Riads, Standard desert camp at the desert
- Luxury Tours: including official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected Luxury hotel and Riads, luxury desert camp.
<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/embed?mid=1EnTuH2iT_ENUSFMNkr7vE29HEwCiQ6d5&hl=en" width="640" height="480"></iframe>
Good to know
- Bottled water during the tour
- Half-Board accommodations in selected hotels and Riads
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Official art historian guide
- Professional driver
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Sleep in desert and enjoy a night in desert camp under the stars
- Enjoy the beautiful landscapes and the change of the sceneries along the road from agadir to Zagora
- Explore the Draa valley and its great palm grove
- Visit a cooperative of safran at the village of Talouine
- Ride camel and enjoy a sunset over the sand dunes
- Discover the World heritage Unesco Kasbah and its amazing architecture