- Tour Plan
- Information / Highlights
- Similar Tours
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
Fez - Ouazzane - Chefchaouen
You will go to Chefchaouen via Meknes, the Ismaili capital. Your visit includes Bab Mansour souani and then you will continue to the ruins of the ancient city of Volubilis and Moulay Driss Zarhoune during the lunch break, then you will take the road to Ouzzane. landscapes and panoramic views and through the Rif mountains to Chefchaouen. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Chefchaouen - Tetouan - Tanger
Departure for Tangier. The city located in the Strait of Gibraltar offers a fascinating mix of Africa, Europe and East. Tangier has inspired many internationally renowned artists (painters, musicians and writers). The new port "Tangier-Med" is one of the largest in the Mediterranean. During the visit, you will discover the "Grand Socco", a lively place with original architecture, the district of Kasbah overlooking the port and the "Petit Socco" located in the center of the medina. Dinner and accommodation.
Tanger - Asilah - Rabat - Meknes
Departure to the south. After 50 km, we arrive at Asilah. The city on the Atlantic coast has a beautiful beach. The ramparts built by the Portuguese in the 15th century contrast with the whiteness of the houses. Three imposing doors pierce the ramparts. Other vestiges of the past are towers and bastions. The inhabitants live mainly from fishing, agriculture and tourism, which has grown significantly in recent years. Continuation to Rabat, administrative capital of the kingdom and seat of government. Visit Kasbah Oudaya, Hassan Tower, Royal Palace (exterior) and the sumptuous mausoleum of Mohamed V, a masterpiece of traditional Moroccan art. Then the road leads to Meknes. Dinner and accommodation.
Meknes - Volubilis - Fes
The city was the capital of Morocco during the reign of Moulay Ismail from 1672 to 1727 and many grandiose buildings date from this time. During the visit of the city of Meknes, you will discover the city of Sultan Moulay Ismail, the medina, the El Hedim square and the monumental door Bab El Mansour, known to be the most beautiful in North Africa. Departure for Fez. The oldest of the imperial cities is the spiritual and cultural center of Morocco. The Medina of Fez, which is surrounded by an imposing wall, has been part of UNESCO World Heritage since 1981. Souks with medieval charm and narrow streets and many artisans such as boilermakers, basket makers, carpenters, etc. are impressive. Dinner and accommodation.
Fes Guided City Tour
Fez is located in the plain of Sais. The city is full of minarets, remarkable monuments and sumptuous old houses. The second part of the visit of Fez; You will discover the famous Quaraouyine mosque, the mausoleum of the founder of Fez, Moulay Idriss II (external visits), Medersa Attarine, Bab Bou Jloud, the tanners district and the Nejjarine fountain. In the afternoon, free time. Dinner and accommodation.
Fes - Transfer Departure
Departure transfer to the airport of Fes Saiss.
NB: We suggest:
- Standard Tours: including Official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected 3 stars hotels and Riads, Standard desert camp at the desert
- Luxury Tours: including official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected Luxury hotel and Riads, luxury desert camp.
Good to know
- Air conditioned Minivan or 4WD
- Bottled water during the tour
- Half-Board accommodations in selected hotels and Riads
- Official art historian guide
- Professional driver
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Explore the city of Rabat the third imperial city: Kasbah Oudayas, Hassan Tower, Kasbah Chellah, Med V Mausoleum and royal palace.
- Explore the spiritual capital of Morocco; Fes: Najjarine fountains and Museum, Quaraouyine university, the tanneries, the medrassa bouanania,..
- Visit the biggest mosque Hassan II in Casablanca
- Explore the labyrinth souks/Markets in the old medinas of Fes and Marrakech and enjoy the colorful and aromas and discover the artisans workshops.
- Visit the main highlights of Marrakech: Palaces Bahia and Badia, Koutoubia Mosque, The royal tombs, Majorel gardens and Souks.
- Explore the 4 imperial cities of Morocco: Marrakech , Rabat, Meknes and Fes