- Tour Plan
- Information / Highlights
- Similar Tours
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Agadir - Taliouin - Kasbah Ait Benhadou - Ouarzazazte
Departure around 8am to the south of Morocco via the Kasbah Benhadou crossing the capital Safran Taliouine; coffee break on the road before arriving at the capital of the Moroccan carpet in the village of Taznakhte. Lunch on site, then visit the Kasbah Ait Benhadou, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, in the afternoon, departure to join Ouarzazate; where we will visit the Cinema studio if you want to join your hotel. Dinner and overnight.
Ouarzazate - Agdz - Zagora - Mhamid - Erg Chegaga
Departure at 8am for the great Moroccan desert and the Erg Chegaga by the Tizi-N-Tifntit pass (1760m), continuation to reach the city of Agdz, panoramic view of the Draa Valley. Next, drive along the Draa Valley to the village of Afraa where we will stop at Tamgroute to visit the Koranic library, the underground Kasbah and the pottery. Finally, we will continue our journey in the desert. Arrival at Mhamid. Lunch on the spot then departure in the afternoon for Erg Chegaga while crossing Erg hamada de Draa then visit the sacred oasis to join the dunes of Chegaga. Dinner and overnight at the desert camp in the Erg Chegaga dunes.
Erg Chegaga - Lake Iriqui - Lmadwar Desert - Foum Zguid - Tata
After breakfast, departure for Tata via the old route of Paris-Dakar and the dry lake of Iriqui, then the magnificent view of the Moroccan desert of Colorado, "Lmadwar", before arriving at Foum Zguid. Then take the road to Tata through the oasis of Aguinane and spend the night at the hotel or the Riad in the heart of the Berber city of Tata.
Tata - Ighrm - Anti Atlas - Oasis Tiout - Agadir
After breakfast, departure for Agadir via the oasis of Tiout d'Ighrm and the anti-atlas enjoying the beauty of its landscapes. Lunch at the oasis of Tioute in a local restaurant. After lunch, we will continue our visit to Taroudant "little Marrakech", we will explore the city and continue our journey to go to Agadir in the afternoon.
NB: We suggest:
- Standard Tours: including Official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected 3 stars hotels and Riads, Standard desert camp at the desert
- Luxury Tours: including official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected Luxury hotel and Riads, luxury desert camp.
Good to know
- Air conditioned Minivan or 4WD
- Bottled water during the tour
- Entrance Fees
- Half-Board accommodations in selected hotels and Riads
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Official art historian guide during the tour
- Professional driver
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Go through the history and visit the old Kasbahs in south east of Morocco
- Guided walking tours in tfraout gorges and Imouzzar
- Discover the secrets of Moroccan cuisine and enjoy the traditional Berber meals during the tour
- Meet locals and discover the berber lifestyle of nomads in the desert
- Visit the capital of safran Taliouine and discover the secrets of Safran
- Visit the Argan cooperative and argan forest