- Tour Plan
- Information / Highlights
- Similar Tours
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
Agadir - Tiznit - Mirleft - Legzira (200 km)
Meet at 9am from your hotel or airport in Agadir and head south along the Atlantic coast. We will go on the natural reserve of Souss Massa, then visit the city of Tiznit known for its high reputation for jewelry and silverware. Continuation on the beach of Aglou by a coastal road and lunch break. Then drive through the town of Mirleft and Sidi Ifni with beautiful scenery to reach the beach of Legzira and overnight in a local hotel.
Legzira - Tafraoute - Taroudant (340 km)
Departure early morning at 8am, we leave the Atlantic coast towards Taroudant (small Marrakech) through Guelmim (the door of the Sahara) and the foothills of the Anti-Atlas where small oases and Berber villages are surrounded by a good mountainous Saharan landscape. . A photo break at the rocks of pints at the entrance of Tafraoute which is surrounded by a circle of huge blocks of pink-white granite, then a lunch break. Then we continue with a vast landscape of mountains and argan trees to reach Taroudant. Night in a hotel Riad.
Taroudant - Taliouine - Zagora (380 km)
Early departure after breakfast, visit the medina of Taroudant with its souks and walls ... then continue to Taliouine (capital of saffron) and lunch crossing the Kasbah el Glaoui. In the afternoon, we continue to the old fort of Agdz (resting place of the old caravans), then to the wonders of the Draa Valley, the longest river in the kingdom and the largest palm grove in the world. Arrival in Zagora in the late evening and overnight in a hotel Riad.
Zagora - Tazzarine - Merzouga (300 km)
At 9 am, departure from Zagora (former caravan route between Marrakech and the south) to the desert Erg Chebbi. We begin with a visit of these fortified oases and pre-Saharan ksours, then the road to reach the village of Nekoub, Tazzarine, Alnif and lunch. After our arrival in Rissani, the cradle of the Alawite dynasty will visit the mausoleum of its founder Moulay Ali Cherif and his former ksar Abdel Halim to finally reach the golden dunes of Merzouga. Night in a traditional Kasbah hotel, in a private bivouac in the desert with camel rides.
Boumalne Dades - Ouarzazate - Ait Ben Haddou (240 km)
After breakfast, we will drive to the valley and the Dades Gorge through the oasis of Goulmima and Todra Gorge Tinghir. You will have a tour of these most popular places in the climbing. After our lunch, we will continue on Boumalne, continue along its fascinating valley to reach the bottom of the gorge, then we will leave for Ouarzazate (The African Hollywood) by the road of a thousand kasbahs through the valley of roses in Kalaat M Gouna. (the capital of roses), the Kasbah of Taourirte (old Ouarzazate) and the center of the studios. After your lunch, we will visit a good hidden oasis in the middle of the Anti-Atlas Mountains, called Fint. Continuation of road to arrive at the famous Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou built on the valley of Ounilla (the old road of caravans of gold and salt ...). Dinner and overnight at a Kasbah hotel.
Taznakhte - Taroudant - Agadir
After breakfast, we will drive to Tazenakht, "the carpet capital", crossing the mountains of the Anti-Atlas, landscape between mountains and oases. The meal will be taken in the village of Tazenakht and road to Taliouine; Visit a saffron cooperative, then continue to visit the city of Taroudant "the little Marrakech", discover the ramparts and the souks, then continue on the road to Agadir.
NB: We suggest:
- Standard Tours: including Official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected 3 stars hotels and Riads, Standard desert camp at the desert
- Luxury Tours: including official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected Luxury hotel and Riads, luxury desert camp.
Good to know
- Bottled water during the tour
- Camel ride (one camel each)
- Half-Board accommodations in selected hotels and Riads
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Official art historian guide
- Overnight in desert camp dinner included
- Private car minivan or 4WD with fuel included
- Professional driver
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Explore the city of Taroudant
- Explore the sahara desert and the berber trails
- Ride camels and enjoy a romantic dinner under the stars in desert camp
- Meet local people and discover the lifestyle of berbers
- Vehicle adapted to the number of participants
- Visit of the safran cooperative in Taliouine
- Discover the Kasbah’s style and the green valleys of the south