- Tour Plan
- Information / Highlights
- Similar Tours
- The Itinerary of Day Trip to Ouzoud Waterfalls
Departure from your hotel or riad in Marrakech early in the morning at 8 am and you will be accompanied by an English speaking driver / guide. The road that you take crosses the plain of Haouz and a succession of villages and small towns. A mountain road then leads to Ouzoud Falls, about 110 meters high, located in the province of Tanaghmeilt, 150 kilometers from Marrakech, in the Atlas Mountains.
The walk near the waterfalls is really beautiful; you can approach the waterfalls on both sides while contemplating the fauna and flora of the region. Do not be surprised to see monkeys that are very numerous.
The more intrepid can opt for a swim in the river; the water is very clean even if its temperature is not very high.
Descent to discover the beautiful waterfalls that spring among the olive trees. You take a nice walk around the area and see the signs. Lunch in a restaurant with panoramic views of the waterfalls. Return to Marrakech by the same road. Arrive at your hotel or riad at the end of the day.
Good to know
- Air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local Mountain guide
- Professional driver/ Guide
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Meet the Barbary apes/wild monkeys
- Enjoy a Moroccan tajine after a guided walking tour to waterfalls
- The observation of the Moroccan fauna and flora
- The opportunity to explore the falls site at your own pace
- The discovery of the most beautiful waterfalls of Morocco
- The journey through the Middle Atlas Mountains