- Tour Plan
- Information / Highlights
- Similar Tours
- The Itinerary of Day Trip to Ourika valley and Atlas Mounatins
If you love nature, the waterfalls will undoubtedly be the highlight of the visit. Many people take the opportunity to swim in the river, but you will doubtless suspect that the water is icy. The first of the waterfalls is easily accessible, but you will have to venture further to access the following ones. You will have to climb and climb to access some of the waterfalls, so we advise you to put on appropriate shoes.
In theory, this is a visit to the heart of traditional Berber life in mountain villages. Once there, you will realize that what you experience as a typical life experience is actually a theatrical spectacle for tourists. As a rule, the father shows you around his house and prepares a mint tea.
The most popular traditional weekly markets in the area are Ourika (Monday) and Aghbalou (Thursday). If you arrive in the valley from the mountains, Tahanaout (Tuesday) and Asni (Saturday), you will discover other interesting markets.
Good to know
- Air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional driver/ Guide
- Local Mountain guide
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Tips and gratuities
- Explore the berber villages and discover the life in the mountains
- Travel to traditional Berber villages
- Explore the valleys of Ourika accompanied by a professional and experienced guide
- Traditional markets: The most popular in the area are Ourika (Monday) and Aghbalou (Thursday)
- Enjoy a traditional lunch at ourika valley by the river or in panoramic terrace
- Admire the waterfalls of the Ourika Valley in a guided hiking tour