- Tour Plan
- Information / Highlights
- Similar Tours
- The Itinerary of Day Trip to Ouarzazate and Unesco kasbahs
Ouarzazate is one of the most popular Moroccan sites for filmmakers around the world. one of the cinematographic strengths of this place is the quality of the light, its popularity increases with the realization of Lawrence of Arabia in 1962, shot in particular on the site of Ait-Ben-Haddou, a small village near Ouarzazate having been listed as World Heritage.
Ait Ben Haddou is a Kasbah (fortified city) located 30 kilometers from Ouarzazate. Like Atlas Studios, the Kasbah has been filmed dozens of times and features in such great classics as Lawrence of Arabia, Gladiator, The Mummy and The Nile Diamond.
Kasbah Taourirt is another fortified city around Ouarzazate. The construction was made of clay, has two crenellated towers and is considered one of the best preserved kasbahs in Morocco.
Good to know
- Air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional driver/ Guide
- Local Mountain guide
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Fees
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Tips and gratuities
- Discover the World heritage UNESCO kasbahs
- Have a guided walking tour to Ait ben Haddou kasbah
- Enjoy a traditional lunch at a local restaurant with panoramic view on the Kasbah
- Visit the cinema museum of Ouarzazate
- Explore the berber villages of the high atlas and enjoy the beautiful landscapes.
- Travel to traditional city of Ouarzazate