- Tour Plan
- Information / Highlights
- Similar Tours
- The Itinerary of Day Trip to explore Marrakech Landmarks
Guided tour of Marrakech begins with a transfer from your accommodation and begins with a journey of exploration with an experienced guide, art historian, who will take you to discover one of the oldest imperial cities of Morocco , during this guided tour of Marrakech.
In the morning, you will Explore the wonderful history of the famous Majorelle Garden, discover more about the french designer Yves Saint Laurent restored the garden archicture, stroll through the shady streets and learn more about the origins of the fantasy of exotic plants. A landscape garden designed by French artist Jacques Majorelle. Explore the garden paths, fountains, and cactus gardens, listening for the 15 species of birds that live within the 12-acre space.
Lunch will be served in a restaurant of your choice in the heart of the medina.
Later you’ll visit the famous Palais de Bahia, with its fantastic courtyards and mosaic walls built for Bou Ahmed. Stroll through the Jewish Quarter and notice the difference in architecture in this district. Visit the hidden Saadian tombs built during the reign of Sultan Ahmed El Mansour in 1557.
You’ll arrive at the Koutoubia mosque and the Djemaael Fna-square, where you can drink some fresh pressed orange juice while observing the bustle of the snake charmers, henna tatoo artists and water sellers.
Good to know
- Air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Bottled water
- Professional art historian official guide
- Professional driver
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Visit the most beautiful palaces and monuments of Marrakech, including the Bahia Palace.
- visit the Saadian tombs, discovered and restored recently in 1917.
- Stroll through the maze of narrow streets of the medina and visit the famous souk.
- Watch the amazing spectacle of the Djemaa El Fna square.
- Explore the Botanic gardens of Majorel and visit the Berber museum.
- Go through the labyrinth souks and discover the artisans workshops.
- many stops for taking pictures on the road back to your hotel in Marrakech, including Koutoubia, Dar El Bacha, Medersa Ben Youssef.