- Tour Plan
- Information / Highlights
- Similar Tours
- The Itinerary of Day Trip to El jadida City
This is one of the best day trips from Casablanca to visit El Jadida, originally called Mazagan, is a Moroccan city located on the Atlantic coast about 100 kilometers from Casablanca. The city is not huge. Your private tour allows you to discover El Jadida and enjoy the beach and quietness of this charming little town.
Take the time to stroll through the narrow streets of the small Portuguese town and explore its ramparts. Do not miss the Portuguese cistern, the underground water supply; built during the construction of the Portuguese citadel in the early sixteenth century.
Enjoy beautiful views of the city skyline and the ocean. You can observe the fishermen who go out to sea in small boats like those of Essaouira. You can relax by the sea and enjoy the quiet beach. And like most coastal cities in Morocco, it is possible to eat many varieties of freshly caught fish or buy fresh fish for grilling. A delight!
At the end of the day, you can walk on a dike near the city to enjoy the magic colors of the sunset.
Good to know
- Air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English speaking driver guide
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Tips and gratuities
- Entrance Fees
- Stroll through the authentic streets of El Jadida and discover its charm.
- Admire the magic colors of the sunset.
- Visit The Portuguese city of El Jadida, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Explore the ramparts and underground cistern of the Portuguese fortress.
- Lunch with freshly caught fish by the sea
- Take a scenic round trip across the High-Atlas