- Tour Plan
- Information / Highlights
- Similar Tours
- The Itinerary of Day Trip to Chefchaouen ( the blue Pearl)
During this day trip to Chaouen de Fès through the Rif mountains, you will discover Chafchaouen, a mountain town in northeastern Morocco with a superb setting, full of charm and authenticity. The city is characterized by the Andalusian blue architecture and is famous for its beautiful local Rifi rugs.
Every corner of Chefchaouen's Medina offers a magical view of the city streets and surrounding mountains. Its small streets are very beautiful, colorful and pleasant to walk. Uta el-Hammam is the heart of the medina and a meeting place for locals, there are many good cafes. In the same square, you will visit the city's great mosque and the kasbah with its very pleasant gardens.
The visit of Chefchaouen must also take your time and immerse you in the way of life of its inhabitants, very different from the frenetic pace of the big cities of Morocco. You can go down to the modern city to attend the weekly market (Monday or Thursday) where mountain inhabitants with traditional clothing come to offer their products.
Good to know
- Air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English speaking driver guide
- Local guide
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Tips and gratuities
- Cross the Talassemtan Forest and the city of Ouazzane
- Enjoy a walk in the blue and white streets
- Discover one of Morocco’s most beautiful towns
- Enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the Rif mountains
- Explore the city and visit: the square outa lahmam, the 15th century mosque, the museum and the Kasbah
- Enjoy a traditional local food
- Visit Chefchaouen on a day trip from Fez
- Visit the source of Ras El Maa (optional)
There are no comments yet.