- Tour Plan
- Information / Highlights
- Similar Tours
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
Day dedicated to the visit of Tangier the mysterious. This port city, separated from Spain by the narrow strait of Gibraltar, attracts in particular: the Kasbah, Cap Spartel and the caves of Heracles. Dinner and overnight in Tangier.
Tanger - Tetouan - Chefchaouen
You have two options to reach Tetouan and its UNESCO World Heritage Medina: the direct route inland or the Cape Malabata road that runs along the coast to Ceuta and offers a superb view of the Strait of Gibraltar and the Rif dipping into the blue of the Mediterranean. (about 40 km more). The road then climbs into the Rif mountains and enters the countryside before reaching the blue city: Chefchaouen.
Chefchaouen – Meknes – Volubilis - Fes
In the morning, take the time to walk in the indigo blue lanes of this beautiful city of Rif before taking the road to Fez. We will visit the 3rd imperial city of Morocco, Meknes and its 40 km of walls. In Meknes, we will explore the main attractions of the city, including: the Bab El Mansour gate, the Bab Lakhmiss gate, the royal stables and the Moulay Ismail mausoleum. We will then continue to the ancient Roman ruins of Volubilis to explore the site before heading to Fez for another night.
Fes Guided City Tour
Days dedicated to the visit of Fez with its medieval medina and its maze of alleys, its sumptuous palaces and madrassas, its multicolored souks. You will have time to immerse yourself in the daily life of this ancient royal city which is also the spiritual capital of Morocco.
Transfer to Fez airport or to tangier airport.
NB: We suggest:
- Standard Tours: including Official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected 3 stars hotels and Riads, Standard desert camp at the desert
- Luxury Tours: including official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected Luxury hotel and Riads, luxury desert camp.
Good to know
- Air conditioned Minivan or 4WD
- Bottled water during the tour
- Half-board accommodations in selected hotels and Kasbahs
- Official art historian guide during the tour
- Professional driver
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Discover the blue picturesque city of chefchaouen: the Kasbah, the outa lahmam square
- Explore the highlights of Meknes: the Bab El Mansour, the royal stables, the Moulay ismail Mausoleum and the Mederssa Bouanania
- Discover the Ruins of Roman civilization in Volubilis
- Explore the city of tangier: the Portuguese Kasbah, cap spartel and the caves of Heracles
- Explore the city of Fes and its colorful markets