- Tour Plan
- Information / Highlights
- Similar Tours
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
Tangier – Rabat - Casablanca
Visit of Tangier, morning devoted to small and big souk and kasbah, cape spartel and the caves of Hercules. And then continue to Rabat through the city of Assilah. Breakfast. Visit of the capital of the Cherifian kingdom and second city of the country. Orientation tour, the ramparts, the Hassan tower, the Mohammed V mausoleum, the Oudaya kasbah. Dinner in Casablanca.
Casablanca - El Jadida – Oualidia - Essaouira
Visit of the city of Casablanca, guided tour of the Hassan II mosque, religious and cultural site erected on the sea and dominated by its minaret 210 m high, the highest in the world. Continuation by the coastal road which offers a magnificent view of the sea and the lagoons. Stop at El Jadida, the "Moroccan Deauville". Visit of the Portuguese tank. fish in Oualidia, small seaside resort and fishing port. Panoramic tour of Safi, important fishing port and Portuguese city. Dinner in Essaouira.
Morning dedicated to the ancient Mogador: the fortified city, the old Portuguese batteries, the port, the ramparts, the souks and the neighborhood of the craftsmen marqueteurs. Lunch of fish. Afternoon free for a personal discovery. night meal.
Essaouira – Agadir - Marrakech
Departure by the coastal road to Agadir, the largest seaside resort in Morocco. From the top of its hill where the ruins of the Kasbah stand, the view is breathtaking on the city and its endless sandy beach. Visit the ruins of the Kasbah, vestiges of the terrible earthquake of the last century. Breakfast. After visiting the city, we will drive to Marrakech by the highway. Dinner and overnight in Marrakech.
Marrakech Guided City Tour
Day dedicated to Marrakech, former imperial city. You will discover the majestic silhouette of the Koutoubia which dominates the red houses, the Saadian tombs, then visit the Bahia Palace, seat of the late 19th century Grand Vizier Ba Ahmed and the Dar Si-Said museum, former home of the brother of the vizier, transformed into a museum of fine arts. Breakfast. Continuation through Jemaa el Fna square, the living heart of the city, the souk of dyers, the leather through the spice. Dinner and overnight.
Marrakech - Meknes -Volublilis - Fez
You will pass in front of vast expanses of vines in Meknes. Another imperial city where you will visit the mausoleum of Moulay Ismail, the founder of Meknes and one of the greatest kings of Morocco in medieval times. A visit to the royal stables and the gates of Meknes will be included.
After lunch, continue to the colony of Moulay Driss, where is buried the founder of the Moroccan empire and the most spiritual sites of the country.
Later in the afternoon, continue to Volubilis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the site of the largest and best Roman site in Morocco. Dinner and overnight in your Riad in Fez.
Fes city tour
Today, get ready to drive on a time machine, let yourself be transported by the labyrinthine streets of Fez and explore the oldest medina of Morocco dating from the 7th century with its souks, its palaces, its mosques, its Koranic schools and its mellah. )
Dinner and overnight in your Riad in Fez.
Fes - Chefchaouen
Cross the Rif mountains to the beautiful Berber town of Chefchaouen in Fes, to have lunch in Chefchaouen. Then, accompanied by your guide, spend the evening exploring the whitewashed streets of Chaouen, animated by well-dressed locals. Dinner and an overnight stay at your hotel.
Chefchaouen - Tangier
This morning you will explore Tangier with its northwestern tip of Africa called Achakar, next to it, the caves of Hercules, according to legend, where Hercules separated Africa from Europpe. Return to the Tangier Medina to walk around Grand Succo and visit Mandoubia Park before having lunch in one of the famous cafes while your guide will tell you about the adventures of some of Behemian's most famous intellectuals, artists and celebrities. have frequented the city enjoyed its international status until the 1960s.
After breakfast and following the return flight schedule, transfer to the airport, boarding assistance and end of our tour.
NB: We suggest:
- Standard Tours: including Official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected 3 stars hotels and Riads, Standard desert camp at the desert
- Luxury Tours: including official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected Luxury hotel and Riads, luxury desert camp.
Good to know
- Bottled water during the tour
- Half-Board accommodations in selected hotels and Riads
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Official art historian guide
- Private air-conditioned minivan or 4WD with fuel included
- Professional driver
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Explore the old Portuguese towns in Morocco: Assilah, El jadida, Essaouira and Agadir
- Discover Roman Empire ruins in Volubilis, the furthest point of the Roman.
- Walk through the picturesque blue streets of Chefchaouen Medina.
- Explore the city of Essaouira old Mogador and Agadir
- Explore the medieval labyrinths of medieval Medinas of Fes and Marrakech
- Visit the largest mosque in the world after Mecca the Hassan II mosque in Casablanca
- Scroll the beautiful gates of Meknes and visit the big Royal stables
- Explore and discover the architecture of the berber fortress Kasbahs and villages
- Enjoy the Moroccan traditional food and discover the secrets of Moroccan cuisine