A 4-day trip in the Moroccan desert. These four days will allow you to discover the secrets of the Sahara Desert, enjoy the charm of the Moroccan Sahara, discover the Kasbahs and experience a camel ride, including a night spent in a camp in the desert.
4 days of authentic Moroccan tour in the Moroccan desert from Marrakech to discover the south-east and its heritage, its secrets, then head for the valleys of Dadès and Drâa, south, in the desert of Merzouga, where you will be able to live an adventure in the desert, ride a camel and sleep in the camp of the Berber desert; Enjoy a beautiful sunset and sunrise on the golden sand dunes of erg Chebbi.
Good to know
Kasbahs , Ouarzazate , Sahara Desert , South
Departure Time: Please arrive by 07:45 AM for a prompt departure at 08:00 AM.
Return Time: Approximately 7:00 PM.
- Air conditioned Minivan or 4WD
- Bottled water during the tour
- Camel Trek in Merzouga (one camel each)
- Half-board accommodations in selected hotels and Kasbahs
- Official art historian guide during the tour
- Overnight in desert camp dinner and breakfast included
- Professional driver
Price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Explore the Rose Valley and the 1001 Kasbah Road
- Admire the landscape of the high walls of Todgha canyons
- Admire the beautiful landscapes of the High Atlas by crossing the Tizi Ntichka
- Experience a striking contrast of landscapes throughout your journey
- Discover the hidden Berber culture and meet the local people
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and Kasbah Taourirte
- Take adventure on dromedary caravan between the hidden sand dunes of Erg Chebbi
- Spend the night under the stars in a Saharan desert camp