This circuit from Marrakech to Fez combines a trip to the Moroccan desert, the Merzouga and the High Atlas to Ouarzazate and the camp in the desert Merzouga, a camel ride in the desert, then the crossing of the Mi-Atlas until in Ifrane and Fez. Explore the south-east of Morocco during this 3-day excursion in the Marrakech desert at the FEZ, discover the UNESCO World Heritage fortified kasbahs, the great Dadès canyons and the Toudra gorges, climb to the back Camel to the desert camp and enjoy a traditional dinner at the camp watching the stars. Take a camel ride to admire the sunset over the golden sand dunes of Erg Chebbi.
Good to know
Fes via Desert , Sahara Desert , South
Departure Time: Please arrive by 07:45 AM for a prompt departure at 08:00 AM.
Return Time: Approximately 7:00 PM.
- Air conditioned Minivan or 4WD
- Bottled water during the tour
- Camel ride for sunset and sunrise (one camel each)
- Half-Board accommodations in selected hotels and Riads
- Overnight in desert camp dinner and breakfast included
- Professional driver/ Guide
Price does not include
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Explore the palm groves and the great canyons in Dades, Todra and Ziz valley
- Admire the sunset and the sunrise in the Sahara Desert
- Enjoy an authentic Moroccan traditional dinner under the stars in desert camp
- Discover the beautiful world heritage Kasbahs in Ouarzazate
- Drive through the highest road of Tichka pass 2260 M
- Meet the Barbary apes in cedar forest in the middle atlas
- Visit traditional villages, towns and beautiful valleys
- Stroll by camel in the desert