- Tour Plan
- Information / Highlights
- Similar Tours
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
Our team will welcome you at the airport for one night in Marrakech.
Marrakech - Ait Ouchi
Transfer by minibus to the Aït Bougmez valley, visit the Ouzoud waterfalls with stop at AZILAL for lunch and then the passage of the tirghiste, beautiful view of the summit of Azurki then a nice descent, arrival to the village ouchi night in gite comfortable at 2000m. Small walk in the gardens, 4h drive.
Sidi Moussa Timmit
Departure in the morning to discover the coastal life of the Berbers who live from their small farming and their breeding, the path in the middle of the picnic gardens under the trees of the century-old walnut trees, the afternoon visit of the marabout of SIDI MOUSSA attic Collective Timmit village back and overnight in lodge. 4 hours of walking, - 200 m.
Departure in the morning by a small path that climbs the mountain to the plateau of Adazne, beautiful view of the megoun massif then descent to the small village of Rbat picnic under the trees of century-old walnut trees along the river, l afternoon discover traces of dinosaurs in the village ibaklioune then night in a cottage ouchi. 5 hours of walking, + 400m, -350m
Ait Ouham Village
Cross many traditional villages, mud houses of Ait Bougmez to the high valley among the gardens, discover the mills, mills along the river, picnic under the walnut trees, afternoon, continue on the way to the village Ait ouchi, arrived at 2000m in the afternoon night in gite and meeting the inhabitants. 5 hours of walking on 200 m of unevenness.
Lake Izourar And Nomades Of Ait Atta
Lake Izourar 2500m: natural lake and nomad camp Ait Atta. Cross the Berber villages at the bottom of the high valley, then follow the mule track to the lake in 3 hours of climbing thurifère, picnic and descent through the old nomadic sheepfolds "azib" (brooms of yellow and blue flowers) and the gorges of Aït Ouham Nuits in gite 5 hours of walking at 500m of altitude.
Ait Ouchi -marrakech
Return to Marrakech by another road through the natural bridge Iminifri Demnate lunch in a small restaurant. Arrival in Marrakech at the end of the afternoon and free visit of the city.
Return to the airport
Transfer to the airport for your flight back.
Good to know
- Accommodation with full board
- Luggage transport: Mules and muleteers
- Professional Mountain Guide
- Cooking service
- Transport and transfers
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Meals in Marrakech (about 15 to 20 € per meal)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- A week of “immersion” in the centuries-old agricultural traditions of the Central High Atlas
- To know more about the population, and especially the women through whom one expects to discover their simple and authentic life
- The flower gardens of the happy valley of Ait Bougmmaze
- Defended by deep gorges and where are still collective attics and a beautiful traditional habitat
- Visit the pastures of shepherds huddled at the foot of M’Goun